Our Design Process
The following is a brief overview of our design process.
We try to get as much information from you as possible, including web sites you like and don't like and why, what you envision your site to look like, what information and photos will be on your site and any other information that you can provide. Ten questions to get the ball rolling are below. We also require a 50% deposit to begin work on the site.
After we receive your information, we will provide you with a few design ideas. Your designer will email you the mockups and after you've had a chance to look over the designs, you need to let us know what you like, don't like and would like to see different. We make all necessary changes and send you the next design. We continue to develop the final design. We'renot finished until you are 100% satisfied with the final design. Once a design has been approved, we implement your information into it.
The final payment is due and the site goes live on the internet. All changes within the first 30 days are included in the set up fee. We are also available for site updates after the 30 days.
Questions to Jump Start the Process
- What is the nature of your business? Briefly describe your products or services:
- Does you company have a tag line or slogan?
- Who is your target market? Who are you hoping to reach with your site?
- What are your goals and objectives for having a web site?
- List at least 3 URLs (web addresses) of high quality sites that you like the look of (these do not have to be sites who’s business is similar to yours. It aids us in determining what your design style is.) Consider layout, colors, navigation, graphics, font/print. Three sites that you don't like can also be helpful.
- What colors or color schemes do you currently use in your marketing?
- List the Navigation links for your Site, such as About Us, Products, Services, Contact Us, etc.
- What type of look are you trying to achieve? (e.g. high-tech, conservative, warm, flashy, etc.)
- Please provide the web addresses of competitors' sites, if possible:
- Are there any other comments/specific ideas I should keep in mind while designing your project?
Upperco, MD 21155